- Design your own fabric or buy our ready made prints Select from our range of premium fabrics or use your own
- Worldwide shipping We ship globally with DHL Express. Pickup also available.
- Low minimum orders per print From as little as 1 metre per print
Why are we called Palm Printing Co?
Our company is run by an Australian husband and wife team in the land of palm trees - Kuta, Bali. We are the sister company of Yogi & Boo Clothing Manufacturing, a well known ethical manufacturer on the island which has been operating for over 30 years. Sublimation printing was a natural step for us as it had been requested by many of the clients for Yogi & Boo.
After two years of research, we invested in the market leading digital sublimation printer from Japan and a heat press all the way from Italy. We then invested in a state of the art digital fabric printer, specialising in sharp results for rayon, cotton, linen and other "natural" based fabrics, the results which have been well received by our clients worldwide.
Fast, crisp and bright results remain our company goal as well as ethics in managing our Bali team.
The printing world is vast and can be confusing for first-timers. We specialise in several types of printing for fabrics.
1. Printing on natural fibre fabrics such as linen, cotton, viscose, tencel & more;
2. Sublimation printing on polyester fabrics, a type of heat transfer printing commonly seen on swimwear, sportswear, uniforms, kites, flags, socks, home interiors, cushions; and
3. Placement T-shirt printing, perfect for your brand, uniforms, & special events.
Basically, if it's fabric, then we can print on it.
We can cater to all sorts of quantities, from as little as 1 square metre to hundreds and even thousands of metres and can ship to virtually anywhere in the world.
The best printing results, every time.
Whether you have a fashion label, kidswear label, need uniforms printed, sportwear, flags, or home decor, we are able to assist you worldwide from our headquarters in Bali, Indonesia. We can ship your finished prints to your door via express with our trusted courier, DHL, you can organise your own shipping agent or you can come and visit us and pick up in person. The choice is yours.