A. Our order process is as followed:
- Have your artwork ready & prepared; remember it needs to be high-res of at least 150 DPI and sized as required. Our acceptable files are tiff, jpeg, pdf, psd, eps and ai. Maximum size is 500mb.
- Pick out a fabric from our list. If you’re unfamiliar or would like to order a sample set, please get in touch with us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill out our order form with your quantities, fabric type & artwork name. Remember to read the “how to order section” at the bottom of the document.
- Send through the order form along with your artwork. It’s best to we-transfer or dropbox large files to avoid them resizing through emails.
- We’ll send you a proforma or quote, including shipping to most countries worldwide. Palm Printing Co is based in Bali, Indonesia; we can arrange for domestic delivery throughout the country.
- Once we receive payment, your order will enter the queue, and we’ll provide an estimated completion time. Depending on the order size, this will vary between 3-7 business days. For larger orders or during peak times, it may be up to 14business days.
If you’re uncertain about anything, send us an email, and we’ll do our best to provide the right advice for you.
- There are no further changes or amendments accepted after a proforma is confirmed.
- Any fabric that is being supplied requires test printing of 2 meter minimum prior to production (charged at the standard rate) and the buyer is responsible for testing to ensure if meets their respective standard.
- Providing any colour space other than RGB will result in a high colour deviation during printing.
- We do not edit or proof check your files / artwork, if there are any errors or issues this will be reflected in the print results.
- Email us for an order form.
- *We are not liable for any misprints or delays caused as a result of artwork/fabric name difference between the purchase order.